camel-users mailing list archives

From Andreas Gies <andr...@wayofquality.de>
Subject Re: Camel use case with Akka
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 18:57:24 GMT
Hi Gordon

I am using Akka in Combination with Camel within a distributed Retail application.
All application parts run on top of Karaf. So far I think, the combination of those
technologies is a good choice with respect to scalability and testability.

I had used Akka in other applications before and was reasonably happy with it and therefore
I have not spent much time
with researching alternatives.

Best regards
Andreas