camel-users mailing list archives

From Hilderich <hilde.sch...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Adding jaas authentication to a cxf endpoint in karaf
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2014 08:44:37 GMT
Hello Willem,

Many thanks for that crucial hint. I did as you said but no Basic
Authentication was requested. What I am not understand so far is the
keystore stuff in <httpj:tlsServerParameters ...
As I interpret it correctly this has something to do with SSL/https but I
have no intentions to switch to https. As a result I have in the meantime
&lt;httpj ... section in blueprint modified to:

&lt;httpj:engine-factory bus=&quot;cxf&quot;>
	<httpj:engine port="9000">
		<httpj:threadingParameters minThreads="5"
			maxThreads="20" />
		<httpj:handlers>
			<ref component-id="securityHandler" />
		</httpj:handlers>
	</httpj:engine>
</httpj:engine-factory>

Do I have get something wrong? Is Basic Auth inevitably connected with
SSL/http???

Could you please help me once again to establish BASIC Auth via http and how
jetty has properly configured in blueprint.xml?

Kind regards,
Hilderich