camel-users mailing list archives

From David Mellor <david.mel...@pega.com>
Subject Re: Consuming from an External WS given only the External WS WSDL definition
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 14:41:14 GMT
Hi,

Thanks, I will look into that .... we are looking to adopt CXF as our WS
standard and I know there is a lot of integration between these two
specifications. I have discovered how to do this with CXF if I have the
serviceClass but I don't want to generate an entire java tree from the WSDL.
In addition, we integrate with non-java based WS so generating the java
stubs is not an ideal situation from many different points of view.