camel-users mailing list archives

From BlackTie <jts...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Not all processors are listed in JMX, preventing detailed route statistics/profiling
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2014 22:24:57 GMT
Claus Ibsen-2 wrote
> You can enable DEBUG logging for
> org.apache.camel.management. And it should log when it enlists a
> processor as MBean. Maybe you can see if the missing processors at
> least is DEBUG logged.

Claus,

I enabled DEBUG for org.apache.camel.management as you requested.  There is
no debug logging output for any processors that belong to a route that is
transacted.  I didn't double check every single one, but from earlier
attempts at figuring out where things were going wrong, it looks like none
of the processors from transacted routes are registered in JMX, and no
statistics are collected on them.  If I remove the transaction from the
route, then those processors get registered and I can see the statistics
through hawtio (or jconsole).

I've looked at the configuration of Camel and JMS and nothing looks out of
the ordinary to me, but there seems to be something with transacted routes
that prevent those processors from being registered.