camel-users mailing list archives

From Marco Vaz <marcov...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Zookeeper component RoutePolicy
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2014 15:27:13 GMT
Hi Henryk,

   thanks for your quick reply. I just tested it like your said. Basically
in both instances I configured the zookeeper route policy with enabledCount
= 2. The problem with this approach is that both masters will consume the
message. What I want is to know if it is possible to when message 1 arrives
the consumer A consumes it, when message 2 arrives the consumer B consumes
it, when message 3 arrives the consumer A consumes it, and so on. I need no
duplications, something like the groups in kafka. When more than one
consumer is inside a group, the message that is raised to kafka is only
consumed by one of the consumers of the group.

Thanks in advance,
Marco Vaz