camel-users mailing list archives

From BlackTie <jts...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Not all processors are listed in JMX, preventing detailed route statistics/profiling
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2014 20:08:59 GMT
I tried configuring the JMX agent with registerAlways=true and that didn't
make a difference.

Still thinking about the transacted routes not being registered at the
processor level in JMX, I removed the transacted method from the route
builder for one of the routes that didn't have the detailed processor
statistics and redeployed.  Hawtio now shows processor statistics for that
particular route.

Something regarding or in conjunction with the transactions is stopping the
processors from being registered by the agent.

Can you think of any reason why transacting the routes would cause this JMX
issue?

Some information regarding our transaction config:
 * using Spring's JmsTransactionManager
 * using Spring's CachingConnectionFactory with the transaction manager
 * using Camel's SpringTransactionPolicy beans with the transaction manager
 * using ActiveMQ 5.10.0
 * ActiveMQ Camel component's JMS config has transacted=true