camel-users mailing list archives

From panzerhans <espen+ca...@tjonneland.no>
Subject REST marshal gson with custom Exclustion Strategy
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2014 13:18:50 GMT
I am struggling to wrap my head around how to create a Gson ExclusionStrategy
that depends on a value in the Message object from the Exchange (this is
stored in a Header).

I am registering restConfiguration().setJsonDataFormat("json-gson") in my
route definition (so Google Gson is being used for marshalling).

How do I now go about for registering the Exclusion strategies in the route
for the GsonDataFormat type used by Camel?