camel-users mailing list archives

From Thomas Weinschenk <thomas.weinsch...@infoserve.endress.com>
Subject Dozer Type Conversion (2.12.2) not working in Karaf
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 15:56:11 GMT
Hi all,

I tried to use the Dozer Type Conversion as explained in the documentation
in Karaf but without success.

I defined a org.apache.camel.converter.dozer.DozerTypeConverterLoader...
<bean id="dozerConverterLoader"
class="org.apache.camel.converter.dozer.DozerTypeConverterLoader" />

and a org.apache.camel.converter.dozer.DozerBeanMapperConfiguration
<bean id="mapper"
class="org.apache.camel.converter.dozer.DozerBeanMapperConfiguration">
	<property name="mappingFiles">
		<list>
			<value>dozer-mapping.xml</value>
		</list>
	</property>
</bean>
in my blueprint. In the route I try to convert the Object with convertBodyTo
but the result is null.

It looks to my like the Converter is never really loaded or added to the
registry.

Is there anything special I have to do in my route? Is it right to use the
default constructor of the DozerTypeConverterLoader and not one of the
constructors that accept a context and a configuration?

Thanks a lot,
Thomas