camel-users mailing list archives

From rhuiser <robinhui...@gmail.com>
Subject Karaf ConfigFile question
Date Mon, 20 Oct 2014 12:16:46 GMT
Hi,

I am using Maven camel-archetype-blueprint  to develop routes for the OSGi
Karaf container.
I would like to deploy the bundle together with a default configuration.
This can be done using a Karaf feature file.

When manually creating the feature and bundle configuration (without using
Maven), it is possible to add a configfile element:

Question is...
* Where in the Maven project should I add the MyTestConfig.cfg file?
* How do I add the configFile section to the feature automatically when
performing a "mvn install" ?

Thanks in advance,
Robin