camel-users mailing list archives

From camelcoder07 <dmhu...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel Spring HTTP Consumer using remote Rest web service
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2014 21:09:10 GMT
I don't know if I should create a new thread for this question or not but I
was wanting to know if anyone had any suggestions on where to look for
passing a dynamic value to body in the values for sincetime and until time.
What I want to do is be able to insert the value in milliseconds for 5
minutes in the past for the value "sincetime", and then just pass the value
in milliseconds for the current time to the value "untiltime".  I am not
sure where to start looking to configure this functionality so any

Thank you