camel-users mailing list archives

From moorsel <>
Subject JMS Request/Reply temp queue howto?
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 07:23:43 GMT
I would like to implement a scenario where a Camel based program listens on
an activemq queue and reads messages from thatqueue, does some processing
and sends the results to a (temp) reply queue which name was present as the
reply property in the received. I am a little puzzled as how to use the
req-rep eip and JMS stuff in camel to implement this. A hint or a pointer to
an example could be very helpfull. Thanx in advance.