camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel 2.14-SNAPSHOT - Is interceptFrom() broken for the Rest dsl?
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2014 13:14:04 GMT
Hi

Are you use the rest dsl with embedded route or just a single short-hand to?

There could be a situation where the intercept from is applied to
early, and the rest-dsl routes gets added as route models after that
logic.

Though I would have to check the source code to sure. But sounds like
we could improve this so interceptors work on the rest dsl routes too.

Feel free to log a JIRA ticket