camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apachecamel_Netty
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 06:17:20 GMT
The default codec is using java serialization.
https://github.com/apache/camel/blob/master/components/camel-netty/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/component/netty/NettyConfiguration.java#L205

If you are sending text data then use text codec, by setting textline=true
And you can set the encoding option to use a specific charset in the
textline codec.

See the documentation
http://camel.apache.org/netty

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 7:18 AM, Kavitha A. <kavithaa@fss.co.in> wrote:
> Hi Team,
>

> Last two years I am working in camel project ,currently we are facing one issue.
>

> Issue Details:
>

> 1.       We are using tcp  netty  with default codec .
>
> 2.       Client sending message with  ,this value is  skipping in server side while
reading the exchange message.

> 3.       Either default codec does support hexa value.
>

> Please help me to overcome this critical issue.
>

> Regards,
>
> Kavitha.
>
> FSS,Chennai.
>

> DISCLAIMER:
> ================================================================================================================
> "The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and/or confidential
and protected from disclosure under applicable law. It is intended only for the individual
to whom or entity to which it is addressed as shown at the beginning of the message. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or if the employee or agent responsible
for delivering the message is not an employee or agent of the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any review, dissemination,distribution, use, or copying of this message
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately
by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and your reply to the extent it includes
this message. Any views or opinions presented in this message or attachments are those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Company. All e-mails and attachments
sent and received are subject to monitoring, reading, and archival by the Company"

--
Claus Ibsen