camel-users mailing list archives

From Michael Täschner <m.taesch...@gmail.com>
Subject CamelBlueprintTestSupport looping NPE with FelixFileinstall
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 08:10:37 GMT
Hi,

with our latest upgrade from Camel 2.12.4 to 2.13.2 (Apache ServiceMix
5.1.1 to 5.1.2) the blueprint tests will have exception output of the
felixs fileinstall DirectoryWatcher with the following message:

In main loop, we have serious trouble: java.lang.NullPointerException
java.lang.NullPointerException
at
org.apache.felix.fileinstall.internal.DirectoryWatcher.run(DirectoryWatcher.java:303)

This means in mass tests the test run will abort with HeapSpace error. The
workaround is to add
"(!((Bundle-SymbolicName=org.apache.felix.fileinstall))" to the
'getBundleFilter method override.

I see that camel-test-blueprint added dependency to felix fileinstall
between the services. Do you have an idea what fileinstall is missing for a
default config or similar to prevent it from running in circles ?
Alternatively could it be disabled by default in case no fileinstall config
is present?

Best Regards,
Michael