camel-users mailing list archives

From Charlee Chitsuk <charlee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [camel-jcr] The trouble about the JCR multi-valued property when using JCR_GET_BY_ID
Date Sun, 28 Sep 2014 12:32:13 GMT
   Hi Claus,

      Thank you very much for your reply. I've forked the Apache Camel from
GitHub and started to remove this limitation. Anyhow I would like your help
to advise further as if I found some trouble during the development, I'm
not sure if I should post the question here or at the developer list.

   Best Regards,

   Charlee Ch