camel-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JSch connection issue with Maverick SSHD server
Date Mon, 15 Sep 2014 06:14:35 GMT
Your server is configured with "zlib" compression only, while the client
only supports compression "none", so there's a mismatch and both can't talk
to each other.  You need to configure the server with both "zlib" *and*
"none" compression factories.

2014-09-15 7:39 GMT+02:00 Baweja, Keshav <keshav.baweja@jpmorgan.com.invalid
>:

> Hello
>
> I am using Camel 2.13.2 in my application to build up routes to download
> files from sftp server locations. The codebase has been tested ok against 5
> different sftp servers. However against one particular sftp server, JSch
> the sftp implementation used  by Camel seems to disconnect immediately
> after connecting. Could you please advise what could be the issue here. The
> log from application is as below -
>
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.236] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> DEBUG org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - Using private
> keyfile: /home/.ssh/id_rsa
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.238] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> DEBUG org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - Using
> knownhosts file: /home/.ssh/known_hosts
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.329] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> DEBUG org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - Using
> StrickHostKeyChecking: no
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.329] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH ->
> Connecting to hostname port port
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.462] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH ->
> Connection established
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.589] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH ->
> Remote version string: SSH-2.0-Maverick_SSHD
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.589] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH -> Local
> version string: SSH-2.0-JSCH-0.1.50
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.589] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH ->
> CheckCiphers:
> aes256-ctr,aes192-ctr,aes128-ctr,aes256-cbc,aes192-cbc,aes128-cbc,3des-ctr,arcfour,arcfour128,arcfour256
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.598] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH ->
> CheckKexes: diffie-hellman-group14-sha1
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.621] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH ->
> SSH_MSG_KEXINIT sent
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.621] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH ->
> SSH_MSG_KEXINIT received
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.622] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH -> kex:
> server: diffie-hellman-group1-sha1,diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.622] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH -> kex:
> server: ssh-rsa
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.622] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH -> kex:
> server:
> aes128-cbc,aes256-cbc,aes192-cbc,3des-cbc,twofish256-cbc,twofish192-cbc,twofish128-cbc,blowfish-cbc,cast128-cbc
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.622] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH -> kex:
> server:
> aes128-cbc,aes256-cbc,aes192-cbc,3des-cbc,twofish256-cbc,twofish192-cbc,twofish128-cbc,blowfish-cbc,cast128-cbc
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.622] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH -> kex:
> server: hmac-sha1,hmac-sha1-96
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.622] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH -> kex:
> server: hmac-sha1,hmac-sha1-96
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.622] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH -> kex:
> server: zlib
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.622] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH -> kex:
> server: zlib
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.622] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH -> kex:
> server:
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.623] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH -> kex:
> server:
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.623] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH -> kex:
> client:
> diffie-hellman-group1-sha1,diffie-hellman-group14-sha1,diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.623] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH -> kex:
> client: ssh-rsa,ssh-dss
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.623] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH -> kex:
> client:
> aes128-ctr,aes128-cbc,3des-ctr,3des-cbc,blowfish-cbc,aes192-cbc,aes256-cbc
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.623] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH -> kex:
> client:
> aes128-ctr,aes128-cbc,3des-ctr,3des-cbc,blowfish-cbc,aes192-cbc,aes256-cbc
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.623] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH -> kex:
> client: hmac-md5,hmac-sha1,hmac-sha2-256,hmac-sha1-96,hmac-md5-96
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.623] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH -> kex:
> client: hmac-md5,hmac-sha1,hmac-sha2-256,hmac-sha1-96,hmac-md5-96
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.623] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH -> kex:
> client: none
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.623] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH -> kex:
> client: none
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.624] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH -> kex:
> client:
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.624] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH -> kex:
> client:
> [2014-09-15 05:52:32.624] [Camel (camel-1) thread #0 - sftp://user@hostname:port/data]
> INFO  org.apache.camel.component.file.remote.SftpOperations - JSCH ->
> Disconnecting from hostname port port
>
> Regards
> Keshav
>
>
>
> Regards
> Keshav
>
>
>
> This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and
> conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities,
> accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal
> privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at
> http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message