camel-users mailing list archives

From Craig Taylor <ctalk...@ctalkobt.net>
Subject Preferring bean or processor invocations on a route
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 18:11:54 GMT
I've seen a number of web statements by individuals favoring the bean()
invocations over calling a processor.   I believe the arguments / rational
stated is that of simplicity, interaction with other libraries etc.

I personally prefer processor in that it allows me to alter / affect more
than just the result body, eg: properties and headers. I'm not aware of any
means to do this within a bean() invocation.

Can this be done and is there any rational of choosing one over the other?

Craig Taylor
ctalkobt@ctalkobt.net