camel-users mailing list archives

From "BURN, James" <James.B...@oup.com>
Subject RE: Issue with camel restlet route: response from solr URI isn't passed back to route
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 08:42:45 GMT
Willem

Thanks for looking at this.

Adding the <removeHeader> line seems to have worked and gives us the response we are
expecting.  I note from your entry on Camel JIRA that this has been raised/fixed as an issue
going forwards; would we be able to drop the <removeHeader> lines in future releases
of Camel?

Kind regards.

James

-----Original Message-----
From: Willem Jiang [mailto:willem.jiang@gmail.com]
Sent: 17 September 2014 04:09
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: Issue with camel restlet route: response from solr URI isn't passed back to route

Hi,

I just wrote a simple test to reproduce the error[1]. It looks like you need to remove the
header of "Transfer-Encoding” just like this

<camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint" id="camel-serviceendpoint">
<route> <from uri="restlet:http://localhost:8080/testURL?restletMethod=get"/>
<setExchangePattern pattern="InOut"></setExchangePattern>
<to uri="http://localhost:8983/solr/collection1/update?bridgeEndpoint=true&amp;commit=true"
pattern="InOut"/>

<removeHeader headerName="Transfer-Encoding"/>

<setBody>
<simple> Restlet Test</simple>
</setBody>
</route>