camel-users mailing list archives

From Svend-Ole Nielsen <svend-ole.niel...@vehco.com>
Subject RE: TypeConverter suddenly not available...
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2014 09:07:55 GMT
Hi Charles

Sorry for not providing the info. The camel version is 2.13.1. The converter is an OSGI bundle
with several other stuff, which works fine in other routes - also after the converter is "lost".
The converters I have are listed with full name - one per line in a file located under META-INF
services/org/apache/camel/TypeConverter. Camel picks them up fine after redeploy or restart
and puts them in the Registry, but for some reason one of them disappears. The two other converters
declared is never "lost".

The error I'm getting is Caused by: org.apache.camel.NoTypeConversionAvailableException: No
type converter available to convert from type:  java.util.ArrayList to the required type:
xxxxxxxxx with value.

Hope it sheds a little more light on the problem.

/Svend

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles Moulliard [mailto:ch007m@gmail.com]
Sent: 18. september 2014 09:27
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: TypeConverter suddenly not available...

Hi Svend,

Can you please provide us more info about your use case ? Version of Camel used, how your
project is packaged (bundle, jar) ? Do you use  a bundle Activator to start your camel route(s)
or Spring/Blueprint ? How have you added your typeConverter ?
Are you sure that it is gone ? What is exactly the error that you get
(gist) ?

Regards,

--
Charles Moulliard