camel-users mailing list archives

From "Walzer, Thomas" <thomas.wal...@integratix.net>
Subject Re: Netty & threads
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2014 15:21:42 GMT
Sorry, I missed a bit in the docs:

<!-- use the worker pool builder to create to help create the shared thread pool -->
<bean id="poolBuilder" class="org.apache.camel.component.netty.NettyWorkerPoolBuilder">
  <property name="workerCount" value="2"/>
</bean>

<!-- the shared worker thread pool -->
<bean id="sharedPool" class="org.jboss.netty.channel.socket.nio.WorkerPool"
      factory-bean="poolBuilder" factory-method="build" destroy-method="shutdown">
</bean>

Does anyone know how to convert this to blueprint?

Am 24.09.2014 um 16:51 schrieb Walzer, Thomas <thomas.walzer@integratix.net>:

> Hi there,
>
> I have 7 netty producers running on a 32 core system.
> This results in approximately 7x32x2=448 threads which leads to frequent out-of-memory/unable
to create new native thread errors on my 32 bit jvm.