camel-users mailing list archives

From jjathman <jjath...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Programmatic CXF Endpoint
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 19:12:35 GMT
Thanks for the help, I will have to check out using the header override.
Thank you!

I found that the real problem I was having with the conduits is that it
doesn't seem like Camel is respecting the *.http-conduit wildcard pattern
for outgoing CXF connections. When I replace that wildcard with the specific
names of the conduits then it does work how I would expect. For whatever
reason, if the name is a wildcard the conduit isn't used. This seems like a
bug to me.