camel-users mailing list archives

From Milind <milindk...@gmail.com>
Subject Zip files are not getting created after a certain period of time.
Date Mon, 22 Sep 2014 09:23:59 GMT
Hi,

I am using a Zip file Data format component to generate single entry zip
file after reading messages from RabbitMQ and these are getting generated
successfully.

I am facing a frequent issue of not producing these zip files after a period
of two-three days. I have more than 10 lac message in my queue and these
messages are immediately acknowledged to RabbitMQ without processing them so
that they wont pile up on queue.

Message processing logs indicate me that zip file is not getting produced in
the out folder and there is no error occurring in the application.

How to figure out if the issue is in creating a zip file or writing file to
folder. Please help.

Here is my configuration file.

<bean id="zipFormat"
class="org.apache.camel.dataformat.zipfile.ZipFileDataFormat" />

<camelContext id="AggregatorContext"
xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
	<onException useOriginalMessage="true">
		<exception>java.lang.Exception</exception>
		<redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="6" redeliveryDelay="10"
logHandled="true" asyncDelayedRedelivery="true" />
		<handled>
			<constant>true</constant>
		</handled>
		<to uri="file:{{failure.dir}}"/>
	</onException>

	<route id="AggregatorQueue_Route">
		<from
uri="ex1:Q1?type=direct&amp;routingKey=123&amp;durable=true&amp;autoDelete=false&amp;preFetchCount=10"/>
		<marshal ref="zipFormat"/>
uri="file:{{outfile.dir}}?noop=true&amp;doneFileName=$simple{file:name:noext}.done"
/>
	</route>
</camelContext>