camel-users mailing list archives

From Milind <>
Subject Camel router stops reading messages from rabbitMQ
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2014 09:01:53 GMT

I have a camel application which reads messages from rabbit-MQ, zip them and
write it to out file successfully. After executing 3-4 days, it appears that
it does not pick up messages from rabbit MQ and messages starts queuing up
on rabbit MQ. Finally, I need to re-start the application and then every
thing gets working fine. During this phase, no abnormal behavior of CPU or
Memory observed. I am not sure what the issue is. Can somebody please point
me what could be the cause of such behavior.

I would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks in advance.

Here is my configuration file.

<bean id="zipFormat"
class="org.apache.camel.dataformat.zipfile.ZipFileDataFormat" />

<camelContext id="AggregatorContext"
	<onException useOriginalMessage="true">
		<redeliveryPolicy maximumRedeliveries="6" redeliveryDelay="10"
logHandled="true" asyncDelayedRedelivery="true" />
		<to uri="file:{{failure.dir}}"/>
	<route id="AggregatorQueue_Route">
		<marshal ref="zipFormat"/>