camel-users mailing list archives

From JoshWo <wo.j...@gmail.com>
Subject FTP component doesn't work, silently
Date Fri, 12 Sep 2014 22:11:17 GMT
I am a newbie to camel. I am trying to download files from a ftp server. It
somehow doesn't work without any message (like nothing happened).

I am using a mac and I am using 2.12.4 camel. Any help on how to output some
debug messages will be appreciated! currently, if I put random url, the code
still ran through without any message.

public void integration() throws Exception  {
		context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {

			@Override

from("ftp://my.com/?password=secret&username=josh&streamDownload=true&noop=true").
				to("file://tmp/outbox").log("download");
			}
		});
		context.start();
	}