camel-users mailing list archives

From jjathman <jjath...@gmail.com>
Subject Programmatic CXF Endpoint
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2014 21:45:26 GMT
We are trying to use the CXF component to send web services requests were the
endpoint we will send to is not known ahead of time. Since we are not able
to configure these endpoints we are trying to create these endpoints
dynamically. I suppose my first question is whether or not this is the
correct way to solve this problem. Should we create a new CXFEndpoint object
each time we are sending to a new remote server?

For example, when we receive an incoming message, we will then need to
create 1 to many outgoing messages that we will not know the endpoint of
until runtime.

Second question is how to enable SSL support on these programmatically
created endpoints. I've tried the normal HTTP Conduit configuration but that
doesn't seem to be used when the endpoint is created programmatically. Is
that true or do I have something configured incorrectly?

I realize this is pretty complicated, if there's anything I can do to help
clarify this, please let me know. Thank you so much!