camel-users mailing list archives

From "rajiv.jain" <rajiv.j...@mjog.com>
Subject Apache Camel requestTimeout
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 07:53:06 GMT
Hi

I have a CustomProcessor that implements Processor. Below is the example
code:

public class NotificationRouter extends SpringRouteBuilder {

		properties.load(ClassLoader.getSystemResourceAsStream(new
String("camel.properties")));
		ApplicationContext applicationContext = getApplicationContext();

from(properties.getProperty("source")).unmarshal().jaxb("com.example.entities.xml").convertBodyTo(Entity.class)
			.multicast()
			.to("direct:x")
			.end();
		from("direct:x").process((ContentEnricherProcessor)
applicationContext.getBean("contentEnricherProcessor"))
						.to(properties.getProperty("activemq.destination"));
	}
}

In the configuration file I have these settings:

source=activemq:queue:notification
activemq.location=vm://localhost?broker.persistent=false
activemq.destination=mock:result

In the code these values are picked up. When I place ?requestTimeout like
this:

source=activemq:queue:deliverynotification?requestTimeout=2000
activemq.location=vm://localhost?broker.persistent=false
activemq.destination=mock:result

What does this mean? What does this do?