camel-users mailing list archives

From "rajiv.jain" <>
Subject Apache Camel timeout during finding data through a CustomProcessor
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 11:01:09 GMT

I seem to get timeout errors after 20 seconds. I have a custom processor the
implements Processor. I inject a DAO and when finding the data within the
custom processor it takes longer to find the data on the Apache Camel side
and it timeouts. If I run the same code without Apache Camel it runs

I am unable to figure out what is the cause of the problem.

I have located the code on Githib:

The problem is on line 27 of StatusHibernateDAO. I use a in memory database
with only one table. There is only data populated.

I hope you can help.