camel-users mailing list archives

From miguelfdez <>
Subject Propagate SoapFault with simple Camel proxy
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2014 08:28:40 GMT

I'm trying to create a simple WS proxy using Switchyard 1.1 with Camel:
 --> PromotedService --> Camel --> ProxifiedService

With the current configuration I'm able to send and recieve messages without
any problem.
However, when the ProxifiedService throws a SoapFault it is not propagated
to the caller of the PromotedService.

What can I do to ensure the the PromotedServiceCaller receives the SOAPFault
as reponse?

This is what I have tried so far:

		      new Processor() {
//This method is never called.....
						SoapFault fault = exchange.getProperty(Exchange.EXCEPTION_CAUGHT,
					exchange.setProperty(Exchange.ERRORHANDLER_HANDLED, false);
            .process(myProc) // --> I just add some headers here to the
original request.

Thank you!