camel-users mailing list archives

From sandp <>
Subject Re: Camel 2.13.1 Retry : starting from Parent Route on a sub route failure
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2014 19:55:25 GMT
Sorry, I should have been more specific. My  question was more related to a
route that *multicasted *the message to other routes.  In this case having
*.errorHandler(noErrorHandler())* in the sub route(s) had no effect.

No redelivery is performed. The flow breaks with
org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException: that resulted
from route *from("direct:child1") *

As a note, errorHandler(noErrorHandler()) worked fine with direct endpoints
*without *multicast