camel-users mailing list archives

From <prajod.vettiyat...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: CXF producer endpoint - URL symbol clash
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 14:10:43 GMT
Hi,

Look at the Camel java API. From java DSL, you can call the set methods to dynamically set
any attributes of Camel Bean.

There is a setEndpointUri on the BeanEndpoint class.

http://camel.apache.org/maven/current/camel-core/apidocs/org/apache/camel/component/bean/BeanEndpoint.html

Prajod

-----Original Message-----
From: contactreji [mailto:contactreji@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2014 4:07 PM
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: RE: CXF producer endpoint - URL symbol clash

Thanks Prajod for the reply. We used that method initially where the target systems were fixed
and predefined.

But now the scenario is slightly more dynamic. We need to have dynamic target system details
to be read from database.

We are using camel recepientList EIP. Hence, on the fly am populating the recepientlist slip
by reading the camel endpoints from database. Hence, the cxf point was declared and saved
in db as a one liner.

Regards
Reji