camel-users mailing list archives

From Deven Phillips <deven.phill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with jsonpath???
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 09:57:13 GMT
I tried that and I get:

 com.jayway.jsonpath.PathNotFoundException: Path '@' not found in the
current context:
{"kind":"full"}

I have tried a number of different permutations for that filter string, but
none have worked so far. Here are a few examples I have tried:

$(@.kind == 'full')
$.kind(@ eq 'full')
$.kind(@ like 'full')
$(@.kind like 'full')
$(kind == 'full')
$.kind == 'full'

None of these match correctly. I have probably tried many others, but you
get the idea.

Thanks for trying!

Deven