camel-users mailing list archives

From Bilgin Ibryam <bibr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cache & Cache replication tech
Date Sat, 16 Aug 2014 11:12:51 GMT
FYI,

I've created some examples that show JBoss Infinispan and Camel replication

https://github.com/bibryam/camel-infinispan-osgi

HTH,

--
Bilgin Ibryam

Red Hat, Inc.
Apache Camel & Apache OFBiz committer
Blog: ofbizian.com
Twitter: @bibryam <https://twitter.com/bibryam>

Author of Instant Apache Camel Message Routing
http://www.amazon.com/dp/1783283475