camel-users mailing list archives

From Tomohisa Igarashi <tm.igara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MQTT producer failure
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2014 04:52:03 GMT
Just one step forward on this example...

The culprit is "MQTTTopicPropertyName" exchange property which is set
by MQTT consumer. MQTT producer send a message to the topic specified
by this property if it exists and ignore the publishTopicName. It
means publishTopicName is ignored if MQTT consumer exists in the
route, then MQTT producer send a message to the topic which is
subscribed by MQTT consumer. That's why this example went into
infinite loop.

Now a message is published to the output topic through camel-mqtt
producer, but I found ActiveMQ server delays 15 seconds to accept that
PUBLISH message, whereas the PUBLISH message sent by the test code is
accepted immediately. I saw the packet arrives at ActiveMQ mqtt port
immediately with using tcpdump, but ActiveMQ doesn't respond until it
passes 15 seconds. It seems like there's a timer or something.

Here is a log including some trace log I added with Byteman.
http://pastebin.com/d3wAq593
L136, L137: The test code send a PUBLISH and is immediately accepted by ActiveMQ
L167, L168, L169: The camel-mqtt producer send a PUBLISH but it takes
15 seconds to be accepted by ActiveMQ

Any comment would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tomo
--
IGARASHI Tomohisa    mailto:tm.igarashi@gmail.com