camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel-jdbc snapshots -> SQLException
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 10:03:01 GMT
Well there must be some weird stuff in that jdbc driver and connection
pool as we only close resultset/prepared statement, and after that
does a commit on the connection, and that is where you get that
exception.

I suggest you debug this on your end as you got the problem at hand,
with that jdbc driver combo of yours.

It works on our end with a different jdbc driver.