camel-users mailing list archives

From Ioan Eugen Stan <stan.ieu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about using camel for a special use case
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2014 16:23:42 GMT
Hello Christian,

Camel is a good candidate for this type of job. Camel is well suited for
continuos running processes. An alternative solution may be the new java
batch api if you need a more batch like process. You can look at Apache
Batchee or Spring Batch or even the java ee servers.

Regards,

Ioan Eugen Stan
Pe 31.08.2014 12:39, "Christian Eugster" <christian.eugster@gmx.net> a
scris: