camel-users mailing list archives

From Jose MarĂ­a Zaragoza <demablo...@gmail.com>
Subject Send SOAP response after acknowledging sent to queue
Date Thu, 21 Aug 2014 11:28:56 GMT
Hi:

I've got some questions about routes and CXF endpoint

I've got a CXF endpoint to receive SOAP messages from a client . I need to
process them  and return a SOAP response

But I've got  2 different scenarios:

1)  I need to queue the SOAP response but I need to do it asynchronously

I guess that would be something like

<camelContext xmlns="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint">
        <route>
            <from uri="myEndpoint"/>
            <inOnly uri="activemq:queue:MYQUEUE"/>
        </route>
 </camelContext>

but I don't know how to implement asynchronous behaviour,  is inOnly enough
? and if i want to pre-format message before sending to queue ?

2)

I need to wait activemq ack to return SOAP response ( sucess or fail )
So, basically, I need to modify response from myEndpoint to set a status
field
How I can held response from myEndpoint to post-process it before sending
message to queue ?

Thanks and regards