camel-users mailing list archives

From Charles Moulliard <ch0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to run "Tutorial on Spring Remoting with JMS" on two machines?
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 05:50:39 GMT
Hi,

If the broker is well started, then it should expose the TCP (openwire)
transport connector on the IP address/machine defined and a client should
be able to connect to this machine. I suggest that you remove the VM
Transport connector and make again a new test.
You can verify that the transport connector is working using your JConsole
client to connect to the JMX layer.

Regards,