camel-users mailing list archives

From "Ali, Mohammad" <Mohammad.A...@genpact.com>
Subject Multiple JMS producer with IBMMQ
Date Mon, 04 Aug 2014 13:55:44 GMT
Hi,

I am using camel-2.9.0. JMS producer component with IBMMQ performance is very slow, I want
to create multiple JMS producer to send message to IBM queue something like multi-threading.
Is there a way in camel where I can create multiple threads of JMS producer, just like concurrent
consumers.

Thanks,
Shadab

This e-mail (and any attachments), is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read,
copied and used only
by intended recipients. Unauthorized access to this e-mail (or attachments) and disclosure
or copying of its
contents or any action taken in reliance on it is unlawful. Unintended recipients must notify
the sender immediately
by e-mail/phone & delete it from their system without making any copies or disclosing
it to a third person.