camel-users mailing list archives

From sandp <>
Subject Camel 2.13.1 multicast stream to endpoints
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 20:46:19 GMT
I have a scenario where I :

1) Receive a zipfile as byte[] from Restlet service
2) Save the zip file
3) Unmarshall the zip file

I receive the zipfile from the service successfully, then, I try to
multicast the message to endpoints  2) and 3) above.

2) succeeds, the zip file is saved, but 3) Fails with
org.apache.camel.RuntimeCamelException: Stream closed.
The same happened when I used pipeline() too.

I tried multicast().parallelProcessing() , 2) succeeds , but 3) always fails
with a timeout.

*Multicast allows to route the same message* to a number of endpoints and
process them in a different way. But from the failure, it  looks like 3) is
not receiving a copy of the original message from 1).
Suggestions appreciated.*

.to("restlet:"+ constant(RestURLs.TEST_BY_ID+"?restletMethod=GET"))

*	from("direct:saveZip")*
		 .process(new TestProcessor())
		.split(new ZipSplitter())
	     .process(new TestProcessor())