camel-users mailing list archives

From mattmadhavan <mattmadha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Camel Custom Splitter Question
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2014 21:51:35 GMT
Hello,
I want to able be able to write a custom  splitter such that:
1) A message with  collection is broken down into individual
message(exchange)
2) Based on the content of the message add a Message header.
3) Aggregate the split messages using the message header as the strategy.

The only way I see is to use a content enricher/processor to perform step
2). Is there a way to combine step 1) and 2)?

Or if there is any other idea I am all for it.

Can some one point me to the right direction please?

Thanks in advance!
Matt

-----
Thanks