camel-users mailing list archives

From "peter_minearo@skycreek.com" <peter_mine...@skycreek.com>
Subject Re: one context or multiple contexts?
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 16:30:02 GMT
In doing research about implementing multiple CamelContexts within a single
JVM, I have seen the information on this page pop up in several different
places.

http://camel.apache.org/why-use-multiple-camelcontext.html

"In general, you don't tend to want multiple camel contexts in your
application, if you're running Camel as a standalone Java instance."

Is there a technical reason why an application would only want 1
CamelContext per JVM?  Meaning, does the CamelContext create a singleton
classes that have a certain state which may be changed by a different
CamelContext?

If there isn't, could we get the documentation updated to be a little more
accurate?