camel-users mailing list archives

From A577127 <antoine.mat...@worldline.com>
Subject Re: Camel-jdbc snapshots -> SQLException
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2014 07:52:04 GMT
Hi,

I just tryed your fix and it works fine. Thank you.

However, I have one last problem :camel-jdbc doesn't preserve headers on
some INSERT requests.

These lines :

were moved from JdbcProducer.process to some "deeper" functions, but now it
doesn't get called all the time.

For instance, if I want to perform a 'vanilla' INSERT,
/JdbcProducer.doCreateAndExecuteSqlStatement/ gets called. It calls
/stmtExecutionResult = stmt.execute(sql);/, and if it returns true, it calls
/
setResultSet/ which preserves headers. However, if it returns false (in my
case, or with any INSERT/UPDATE), it doesn't preserve headers.