camel-users mailing list archives

From sandp <>
Subject Camel Mybatis 2.13.1 multiple statementTypes in a batch or Transaction?
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 17:18:30 GMT
 I have a scenario, where I have to first update a row in three  tables,
then insert a new row into each of those tables. All this should be in a
single batch of statements and rollback if it fails.

Since, its not possible to specify more than one statementType and or
executorType  in a camel route, I'm trying to understand if using a *camel
database transaction * a  recommended way of executing multiple statements
with the ability to rollback it? or is there  a better way.

Scenario below*
statement1 = update table1;
statement2= update table2;
statement3 =update table3;
statement4 insert into table1;
statement5 insert into table2;
statement6 insert into tables3

Assuming that statement1 through 6 are mapped a in xml file and considering
that these cannot be combined into a single statement, how does camel
mybatis handle the situation i.e run them in a single batch?