camel-users mailing list archives

From A577127 <antoine.mat...@worldline.com>
Subject Re: Camel-jdbc snapshots -> SQLException
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 13:34:35 GMT
I googled my exception and found someone with a similar problem. Someone
answered that stuff can work with another jdbc connector and fail with c3p0
because other connectors are less strict. My guess is that it's what happens
here, so the issue still comes from camel-jdbc (even if I could solve it by
using another connector).

I finally found the function that causes my problem : it's when
JdbcProducer.setResultSet is called. It now uses a ResultSetIterator and
calls extractRows(), which iterates over the ResultSetIterator. And when it
reaches the end, it calls ResultSetIterator.close() which closes the
connection. Then the components calls conn.commit() and throws the exception
because it was closed.