camel-users mailing list archives

From sandp <>
Subject Camel-Restlet 2.13.1 Simple Expression for all objects in a List
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2014 17:34:21 GMT

A nested ObjectB contains a list of nested Objects that contain an object of
type ObjectC
Where ObjectC, has a couple of fields below:
String str1;
String str2;
long litem1;
int int item1;

*I'm trying to check the value of field str2 for every ObjectC  in
List<ObjectC> in a camel route*

.when(simple("${in.body?.getTRANSACTION?.getEVENT} in
${properties:app.bridge.some.action.event} "
*+ "	&&
+ "  contains ${properties:app.bridge.some.action.application.str2}"))
.process(new CamelTibcoMessageProcessor()).end();

As per the Simple Expression documentation
<>  , I understand that an element in a
list can be accessed by index or by last, last -1 and so on...

*My question is : *Is it possible to dynamically  iterate the whole list in
the route and check for the value str2 for each ObjectC in List<ObjectC>
something  like foreach??