camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Set providers property on uri for cxfrs endpoint
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 03:42:53 GMT
Provides can only takes a list as the parameter, if you just have one provider you can use
provider option instead of providers option.

I also find something wrong in your spring configuration file. Please don’t set the bean
id with the string which starts with “#”. Camel treats the string which starts with “#”
as a object instance reference, it uses the rest part of the string to look up the instance
from camel registry.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.