camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <>
Subject Re: Can I use a single cxfbean endpoint for multiple services?
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 03:10:18 GMT
cxfbean is suppose to invoke the service implentation object directly.
You use case is just like a proxy, my suggestion is you can just delegate the request to back
end service by using camel-http component directly. You don’t need to use camel-cxfbean
this time.

Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Blog: (English) (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

On July 7, 2014 at 11:16:02 PM, Jansen, Jan Arend ( wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a WSDL with several services defined. I would like to use the cxfbean: uri to
> mock implementations of the generated JAX-WS stubs on Karaf as an alternative route

> to the real endpoints sitting outside of the runtime.
> Is it possible to provide a single endpoint that can consume any incoming exchange as
> long as its service is defined in the WSDL or do I need to split and route (for example
> SoapAction) to the correct JAXWS annotated bean for the service impl?
> Thanks,
> Jan

View raw message