camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spring DSL Type Converters
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 01:00:06 GMT
In most case we just grab the type converter from the camel context otherwise we need to know
the converter class name. For you case if you register to converter to camel context even
after the routes are initialised, the converter can still work.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com