camel-users mailing list archives

From "Elvio Caruana (ecaruana)" <ecaru...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: Error handling in aggregation strategy
Date Tue, 15 Jul 2014 15:09:50 GMT
You can still throw exceptions by putting the exception in the exchange object. Exchange.setException(..);

Elvio

-----Original Message-----
From: Richa [mailto:rsinha2889@gmail.com]
Sent: 15 July 2014 15:40
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Error handling in aggregation strategy

Hi,

I have a camel route having a custom aggregation strategy which extends AggregationStrategy.
As per the signature of aggregate() method, it does not allow to throw an exception. But I
want to handle the exceptions  (that might occur in the aggregation strategy) in the base
route builder in the onException blocks. Can someone help me in handling the exceptions that
occur in the aggregation strategy?

Thanks,
Richa