camel-users mailing list archives

From Arnaud Deprez <arnaudep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Handle SOAP fault message
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2014 07:45:42 GMT
Hi Jaishankar,

Actually, Camel will not throw a SOAPFaultException, but a
CamelRuntimeException that wraps a SOAPFaultException.

Instead of handling exception by hand, Camel can do it for you in 3
different ways depending on what you'd like to do :

   1. http://camel.apache.org/dead-letter-channel.html
   2. http://camel.apache.org/exception-clause.html
   3. http://camel.apache.org/try-catch-finally.html

See differences : http://java.dzone.com/articles/camel-exception-handling

If you handle exception in one of these 3 ways, you can specify the
SOAPFaultException
as camel will look in your wrapped exception.